The information in this section is provided in good
faith. Chairbiz accepts no responsibility for any claim arising from
the treatments proposed. If in doubt, please contact the manufacturer or supplier of the relevant glass or marble
used on your product.
With proper care and cleaning, the glass or marble
surfaces on your Chairbiz products should remain looking great for
years to come.
- Dust regularly with a soft, lint-free cloth or a
light feather duster.
- Clean with a recognised glass cleaner (such as Windex)
taking care to always follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- Frosted, sandblasted or glass with a film are susceptible
to finger grease residue when touched. Extra cleaning may be required
on these surfaces to remove traces of grease or oil from the porous
- If the glass is inlaid into the surface, take care
not to damage any surrounding timber or metal surfaces.
- Wash regularly with clear, lukewarm water. Buff
dry with soft, lint-free cloth.